The detailed specifications of our speed bumps are listed below:
Speed Bump Heights:
- Our 50mm speed bumps are suitable for slowing traffic to 10 mph
- Our 75mm speed bumps are suitable for slowing traffic to 5 mph
- All Speed Bumps are made from high strength PVC.
- The bumps are also made from partly recycled material, which not only helps the environment, but cuts down on the price and saves you money!
Premium and Budget Ranges
- Budget Speed Bump Sections are made from Black PVC with a yellow coating, Premium Speed Bump Sections are made from a pure bonded yellow polymer.
- Our Premium yellow sections are molded using a combination of pure yellow PVC on the outer and a bonded inner black PVC. Premium speed bumps will never fade!
- Both ranges have the same mechanical strength, neither will suffer from colour fade like some cheaper rubber speed bumps.
- All speed bumps are available in yellow or black
- Can withstand repeated 44 Tonne HGV traffic
- Designed for use with heavy weight traffic, ideal for industrial estates.
- Four Reflectors per Speed Bump Centre Section.
- Can be cleaned with hot soapy water.
- Colour and strength will not be affected by Clear Path and other similar weed killers.
- Centre Speed Bump Section – 490 × 420 × 75 / 50mm
- Shoulder Speed Bump Ramp – 210 × 420 × 75 / 50mm
Drawing as PDF:
(Click on PDF icon below for document)
Drawing as Image: (Click on image for larger version)